TP-LINK WIFI TL-WR841N V1 ROUTER
TP-Link TL-WR841N wifi router packed with full advanced technology. It comes with the 300Mbps wireless speed, and it has two antennas, which render a stable network to all your devices. TP-link router is an encrypted wifi router and comes with the latest IPv6. It covers the broad area of your smart home. You can see that there is no dead zone in your home, and the user can use it in the backyard easily. The user gets the same network strength that you get in your entrance. You can easily manage the Tether app.
SETUP MANUALLY TP-LINK TL-WR841N WIFI ROUTER
The user can easily set up their TP-Link TL-841N wifi router very quickly.
- Unpack your TP-Link wifi router.
- Remove all the batteries if they have to back up.
- The user unplugs the modem.
- Now you can attach your modem, router with the ethernet port.
- Here you attach your computer with the LAN port to router and modem.
- Check your internet is giving strong signals.
- Attach the given antennas with the TP-Link wifi router.
- Now attach your router, modem, and computer to the power supply.
- The user needs to check that TP-Link wifi router power is on.
- Here you can Open the chrome web browser.
- Now enter the IP address of the TP-Link wifi router, or you can quickly enter www.tplinkwifi.net.
- The user now enters the username, and the password, here both are admins.
- Now you can easily log in to the settings.
SETUP TP-LINK TL-WR841N WIFI ROUTER WITH THE TETHER APP.
The user can easily set up their router with the Tether app. The TP-Link wifi routers launch the tether app.
- It is readily available at all play stores.
- You can first download it and install it.
- After this, you can enter the details of your TP-Link TL-WR841 wifi router.
- Now you can scan the QR code of your router.
- It takes a few seconds to catch the settings. After this, you can see the setup wizard on the screen of your computer, enter the fields, and you can easily log in to the settings if you need help CHAT WITH US.
LOGIN WITH WEB DOMAIN TP-LINK TL-WR841N WIFI ROUTER
The user can easily log in to the settings using the web domain. You can only follow these steps ;
- The user needs to open the Opera web browser.
- Now they enter www.tplinkwifi.net.
- Here you can enter the username, and the password both are admins.
- After this, you can see the setup wizard on the screen.
- Enter the language and your region.
- Now you can click on the next.
- After this, you can easily access all settings.
FIRMWARE UPDATE IN TP-LINK TL-WR841N WIFI ROUTER
The user can easily update the firmware of the TP-Link wifi router. It is a straightforward process. You only need to open the chrome web browser. Here you enter the www.tplinkwifi.net. Or you can also enter the IP address of your TP-Link wifi router. After this, you can enter the username and password. Here both are admins. Now you can click to the advanced settings. Here you can click on the firmware update. You can get the latest firmware in a few seconds. It also comes with many security patches.
FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS (FAQS)
Q; How can I change the password using the web domain?
A; You can easily change the password using the web domain. You need to open the web browser, and now you enter the www.tplinkwifi.net. Here you can fill the username and password; both are admins. Now you can go to advanced settings. Here you need to go to the wireless settings, and here you can easily change the password, You can easily create a new strong password, save for the future.
Q; What can the user do if they not able to access the login page?
A; The user can easily access the login page. First, they check that their internet signals are right. Now they check the power supply. The user needs to check that the router and computer adequately attached. After this, you can open the other web browser. Now you can enter the www.tplinkwifi.net. Here you fill the username and the password; both are admins. Now the user easily accesses the login page, and If they again face the same problem, then you can reset your router. If you need support, click on the CHAT WINDOW.